The company’s five projects are led by our flagship Bundarra Project in mining-friendly central Queensland, which presents a near-term mine development opportunity.
The historic Mt Flora mine that is part of the Bundarra Project was Australia’s highest grade copper project in the 1800s. Upwards of 50 historic mine workings are present throughout the contact metamorphosed rim of the Bundarra Pluton. Recent work involving multiple geophysical surveys and a 140km2 surface geochemistry survey, identifiying several “drill-ready” targets.
- Additional potential additional resource opportunities further defined, utilising geophysical surveys in conjunction with soil sampling and geological mapping.
- Additional EPM granted adjacent to Bundarra representing down dip extention and an additional porphyry system 20km north-east of the Bundarra Pluton.
Duania and Waitara Projects
Prairie Creek Gold Project
- Historical drill hole intersections reported as:
- 52m @ 2.1g/t Au from surface including
- 10m @ 3.2g/t Au
- 6m @ 6.5g/t Au
- and large geochemical footprint
- Recent drilling undertaken by Duke Exploration in August 2021, has confirmed the historic drilling and interpreted the mineralisation style as a gold-rich epithermal system containing minor silver associated with colloform quartz veining and breccia fill within a chlorite-hematite-k-feldspar-sericite altered volcaniclastic. Results from the recent drilling include:
- 3 m at 4.68 g/t Au from 7.0 m in PCDD001,
- 4 m at 1.86 g/t Au from 11.4 m in PCDD001,
- 4 m at 2.95 g/t Au from 38.1 m in PCDD001,
- 0 m at 31.17 g/t Ag from 0.0 m in PCDD002,
- 0 m at 0.59 g/t Au from 0.0 m in PCDD003,
- 4 m at 0.71 g/t Au from 16.0 m in PCDD003,
- 0 m at 0.54 g/t Au from 37/4 m in PCDD003, and
- 1 m at 1.64 g/t Ag from 52.9 m in PCDD003.
- Up to 10% Free carried interest in 4 tenements operated by Emmerson (see link)