Duke Exploration understands that a positive and mutually beneficial relationship with local communities is critical to the success of its projects. We embrace our social responsibility obligations and aspire to be a valued and supportive member of the communities in which we operate. Building sustainable long-term working relationships and community partnerships enables the development of lasting social and economic benefits.
We are committed to building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with community stakeholders, including persons, groups, organisations and businesses of the communities in which we operate.
Duke Exploration is committed to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards in the regions in which we operate.
- Develop a Community Relations Management System for each region in which we operate
- Regularly consult with communities and their representatives to discuss issues and concerns and how these may be managed.
- Recognise and respect the values of different cultures where we operate.
- Regularly audit a project’s Community Relations Plan and its implementation, operation, measurement and reporting requirements.
- Promote the achievements of our Policy to Company staff, shareholders, communities and government.
Community Relations Policy